Hey guys what is up? So for today I wanted to do something a little new. Something different and that I have never ever done on this blog. So for today I will be sharing with you guys my pancake recipe. There’s actually two. 1 that I use when I don’t have the already prepared flour and 2 the one I’m gonna show you today.
The recipe that I’m actually going to show you is very easy because you just need to buy the flour that’s already ready for you to use. So you can just pack up on it and use it when ever you feel like making pancakes.
YOU WILL NEED.
● GOLDEN CLOUD PANCAKE MIX.
● 125ml MILK.
● 1 XL EGG.
● 1 TSP COOKING OIL.
● EXTRA OIL FOR FRYING.
● 125ml WARM WATER.
● BOWL TO MIX IN.
● SPOON/ WHISK FOR MIXING.
● MEASURING CUPS.
● PAN FOR FRYING.
● A CUP.
1. First you are going to start by putting some oil on your pan and heating it at a medium level.
2. In the mixing bowl you’re going to first throw in 125ml of flour and 125ml of milk.
3. Then you’re going to add in your egg to the mix.
4. After that add a tsp of cooking oil and 125ml of warm water.
5. Whisk until everything has been mixed thoroughly and there is no bumps/clogs. If you feel like the consistency is very liquidy then you can add a bit of flour.
6. Put your mix into the pan. Dividing it into the size of pancakes you want. I used an egg shaper as I felt it would make it look much nicer but it’s your choice.
7. You can use the spatula to turn your pancake until it’s brown to your liking.
8. You’re done.
Soooo? What did you think? Do you think I should sometimes do these kind of posts or should I stop? If you ever do decide to try out my recipe then please do tell me what you thought?
Instagram x theeoriginaljay
Twitter x journeylekhulen