Hey guys what is up? So I think about a week ago I was nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Jasmine Monee and I just wanna say thanks a lot to her. I’m really delighted and excited to be answering all these questions and the whole meeting new people is pretty exciting too…
The rules are…
● Write a blog post thanking the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
● Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
● Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
● Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional)
● Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
● List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
● Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to check to see all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
● Create 11 questions for them to answer.
● Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do.
MY FAVOURITE BLOG.
The blog that I’ve been really loving for some time now is Thoughtfultash. I actually even have it as a bookmark because I’m always going back to it just to go see if there’s any new posts and see what I can learn from it. I actually take it as a blog that I look up to and that I take as motivation. What I love about this blog is that Tash doesn’t only just speak about a certain topic, I feel like her blog is versatile and that there is always something to look foward to, on her blog. Girl if you reading this, know that I love you and that I’m forever stalking you.
10 RANDOM FACTS?
–I’m not going to do that because I already have The get to know me tag and The Versatile Blogger Award and others that highlight many facts about me so you can go and check those out. Literally I don’t know what other facts to highlight.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
● What advice would you give other bloggers just starting out? How should they expand their brand?
– Give it all your best, write because you want to and make friends! The best way to expand your brand is to meet new people and make new friends. Make it a whole fun experience instead of something you feel you have to do.
● What visions do you have for your future in blogging?
I want to become a full time blogger. Get myself a domain and give my blog all the best opportunities there is. I want it to be a versatile blog where I don’t just have to stick to two categories.
● Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?
Do you even have to ask? Ice Cream all the way! I’m that girl who won’t leave the store without at least a drop of ice cream and when my mind is set on ice cream, it is set.
● Chocolate or Fruity Candy?-Sorry, I have a sweet tooth. I need to know!!
What do you mean by Fruity Candy? Do you mean like jelly sweets, cause I love those. I’d actually choose both. I also have a sweet tooth I need that dosage!
● What are some of your hobbies?
Can I confess first? Lol I actually don’t understand how to answer a question about hobbies but let me try. Uhm netball, singing, dancing, drawing and taking pictures?? I spend most of my times singing and watching YouTube videos though.
● Titanic or The Notebook?❤ Ooohh tough one!
Girl honestly I haven’t watched any of the two. I know what Titanic is about from hearing people talk about it but I’ve never watched it or read the book as for The Notebook I’ve only heard sappy stories about it. If I had to choose though I’d choose The Notebook since it sounds more interesting.
● Do you cook? What’s your favorite meal or thing to make?
Yuup all the time! Probably some chicken curry or steak. I love meat so anything that involves meat and me are good to go.
● Favourite TV show?
Probably Generations. Since a young age Generations has always been the family show that everyone watched and since then I’ve been watching it.
● What part of the world do you stay?
I live in South Africa so I guess the South.
● Favorite trend you are loving right now? It can be beauty or fashion related!
I really love the mirror sunglasses that are in right now.
● Why did you start blogging?
It was just something that I took an interest in, I loved the whole idea of people reading the things I wrote. I also used to love just sitting in front of the computer and writing a whole lot of things so I think it developed there.
Please answer the same questions that I have answered and add in your Instagram handles.
Once again I’d like to say thank you to Jasmine, please do go and check out her blog. I believe that she’s still new and needs to make friends ans the support so please go check her site out.
Instagram x theeoriginaljay
Twitter x journeylekhulen
<a href="Follow my blog with Bloglovin“>Bloglovin