Hey family what’s popping. Happy Sunday!! Today I’m going to be sharing with you my lit playlist and what I’ve been jamming to recently. I’m always changing around my playlist and the artists I’ve been listening to but this is what I have been rocking for the moment.
1. Quality Control, Quavo, Nicki minaj – Is she for keeps.
2. Pia Mia – Day dreaming
3. French Montana – Unforgettable
4. Mzokoloko ft Mamillion Ngena Enganeni
5. Young thug – Relationship
6. Mobi Dixon – Buthiza ft Nichume
7. Tove Styrke – liability
8. Lil Uzi Vert – The way life goes ft Nicki minaj
9. Naakmusiq – Mamelani
10. Eric Belinger – Goat 2.0 ft Wale
11. Dr Malinga ft Josta – Angilalanga izolo
12. Calum Scott – You are the reason
13. King Monada – Zwea baba
14. Niniola – Maradona
15. Big Sean – Pull up and wreck ft 21 savage
16. Bryson tiller – Run me dry
17. Pia Mia – Ocean Drive
18. Sho Madjozi & PS DJZ – Dumi hi phone
19. Pia Mia – One song away
Yuup family so that is my January playlist! I know the genres are all mixed up and different but those are all the songs I’ve been jamming too, in no particular order. Let me know in the comments section what your thoughts are and what your current favourites are.