Hey guys how are you?? It has been so long and i’ve been missing you guys a lot. However I am back and ready to tackle the blogging life. It is a new year and I believe we all change from time to time so I wanted to do the get to know me tag so that we know each other a little more. So here it goes..
- Are you named after anyone?
No. However my mom did like the name Jenny which she had heard from her neighbours and decided that because she didn’t want to sound like she was copying them then she’d name me Journey.
- When was the last time you cried?
I don’t really cry a lot. Whenever I do feel like crying I stop the tears from rolling down. The last time I did that was actually yesterday because I was afraid. I have servere anxiety so when I’m scared its a big deal.
No. However I do have a baby girl that my aunt left for me to take care of when she died.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes. I’m pretty cool.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No not really. I just say the most weirdest things that people wouldn’t say out loud.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Uhm, their face? I’m kidding.
A normal brown.
- Scary movie or happy endings?
Both. If you have ever watched a movie with me then you know that I speak a lot. I do love happy endings but with scary movies then I get to comment the whole movie off so yeah.
Uhm fresh smells? I really don’t know to explain it but there’s that smell that smells like water, ice cool. Almost like a cool breeze. However I also do like lemon and mint.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
I’ve been a province away and that’s not that far. I’m mostly home.
- Do you have any special talents?
No, Nothing out the ordinary like gymnastics. However I do sing and draw.
In Witbank, SA.
Singing, acting, drawing, writing and exercising.
I’m not really a pet type of person so no.
- Do you have any siblings?
Yuup, I have a brother named Kutlwano.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
A singer or an actress.
- Who was your first best friend?
A girl named Tsebo. We are still best friends, we just don’t talk that much because we live far from each other.
About 150cm-180cm. I’m not really sure. My height depressed me since I figured I couldn’t be model ha-ha.
- Funniest moment throughout School?
I really can’t remember. I spent most of my time in school laughing at everything so I can’t decide what was the most funniest.
- How many countries have you visited?
I haven’t left South Africa.
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Physics. The only reason I hated physics was because I never understood it and it gave me a lot of stress when I knew I had a test the next day.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Uhm, Strawberry milkshakes that are made with real strawberries. I really don’t like animals hey. My favourite perfume for now would have to be SI – by Armani
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
I keep forgetting the names I like lol but I do like the name Alexandria
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I’ve pretty much played netball my whole life.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
KellieSweet, Teala Dunn, Jeremiah Collins, Wolfie and Buggatti Beez.
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
- Favorite memory from childhood?
I always love remembering how me and my cousins used to play on top of trees. We’d climb mango trees and everyone had their own houses(branches) and we’d just do crazy ish there.
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
As confused at the moment. But here’s a picture of what I’ve been liking at the moment.
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
I’m currently using an Android phone because I was robbed a few weeks ago.
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
I talk to myself a lot. And you’d just see my facial expressions changing and the constant raising of eyebrows.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully got to know me a little more. Leave a comment telling me what your bad habit is!